Thursday, June 29, 2006

To Please the Swedes

Okay, so for some reason I'm big in Sweden. I keep getting mail from my Swedish readership requesting updated posts. (Thank you! Thank you for reading my little blog!)

When I explained the reason for the blog hiatus is that I'm moving, my correspondent requested further that I "just write a little something, then." Wow. First of all I'm flabbergasted that I have a readership at all and secondly, I'm flattered to have requests. I feel that me and my little blog are ready for the big time at any moment! But anyway.

Mark Twain once said "I didn't have time to write you a short letter so I wrote you a long one instead." If you understand this, and you've noted the length of my blogs, then you'll understand why writing just a little bit is impossible for me.

So I can't really write a little bit. I mean, look, even this "short" note to explain why I can't write just a little bit is overly verbose and, well, kind of long-winded. That's why instead of writing more, I'll leave you with this:

2 Comments:

Blogger Pagan Marbury said...

I second the motion- post more! But I understand taking a hiatus. Sometimes life gets in the way.

1:43 PM  
Blogger playfulinnc said...

Hilarious video!

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home