Thursday, August 31, 2006

This one's for you, Martina

Blogs, jokes, and snarky commentary about Snakes on a Plane are getting to be about as ubiquitous as my black jetta. Nonetheless, I have to go there. Truly, I am sorry. Only because my housemate, the Chzech Chzick, recently returned from the movie all agog.

First of all, she and her friend smuggled a bottle of gin into the movies, in her purse. This rocks. Secondly, because she said she actually screamed when the snakes jumped out of the overhead bins and such, because she was startled. No, no. I'm paraphrasing. What she actually said was:

"I mean really. I would crap in my pants I mean shit. In my pants. If there would be snakes there. On the plane."

"You don't say," I offered in response. "So tell me, oh dear Chzechy one, from where exactly did these snakes come?"

I thought the response would be something standard like "the cargo hold" or "the overhead compartment." But I was mistaken.

"I mean," stated Martina, "Asia, Latin America, everywhere. They come from all over. Just kind of gathered and had family reunion right there. On the plane. All the snakes."

After a few more quaffs of her smuggled gin, C.C. began to hallucinate, claiming to see snakes in the movie theater. But this of course, is a blog for another time.

Until then, I leave you with this:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Cz-Chick said...

Thanks, Stormie! Appreciated!
And, all my beers are belong to you!

8:29 AM  
Anonymous Kristi said...

Wooo hooo Martina! Way to go!

10:44 AM  
Anonymous Kristi said...

Or czech chick....

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home