Monday, October 23, 2006

fireside chat

So I've been busy. Writing music reviews for all-star heavy metal side projects, apparently. Did somebody steal my name or is there really another **insert Red Storm's real name** out there?

User Reviews


Score: 10
Date: 28-June-2001
Name: ____ ________

"Corrosion of conformity, Pantera, Eyehategod and Crowbar all fused together in a blinding display of hardcore stoner at its very best. Each member brings great influence to the best album that I have ever heard. The cover says it all with a portrait of Jesus smoking a reefer. This album is predominated with Philip's pain and anger, which bleeds through the rest of the project. This album has been so successful, another is on its way. The epitome of music."

Huh.

In other news, the real reason that my entries have been sporadic at best is, well, I'm lazy. Also, I've been playing with a new band.


In case you were wondering, we look like this:



and this:



and this:



and this:






On a separate subject, AT LAST! I am getting a new laptop. That's pretty sweet news, considering my current laptop has 1 percent of its disk space left, not to mention the battery life of a lawn dart.

Everything's coming up me these days...

4 Comments:

Blogger rockthefaces said...

Whoa, you totally made the indie rock big time. Congratulations.

10:22 AM  
Blogger Captain's Logue said...

i didnt know lawn darts require batteries. i do, however, know that coffee goes right thru me.

10:49 AM  
Blogger Captain's Logue said...

your band memebers are quite fantastic. a little blurry, but then again, so is the lochness monster - and he's totally fantastic.

8:13 AM  
Blogger Look Out Kid said...

What are you guys called? The Lemonheads, or something?

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home