Saturday, December 08, 2007

thanks, John C!

John C. Flood (the original) has brought his clever commercial and catchy jingle back. I don't know which part I like better, the great music or the catchy flourish with which they sing "John Ceeeeeeeeeeeeee!" It's so celebratory. I really like this jingle. I also like the woman featured in the commercial. She is all bundled up inside her house, cold and sad with a broken furnace but becomes quite excited when John C. pulls up to save the day. She is jumping up and down with joy. The first time I saw the commercial, I didn't see the beginning and thought maybe the woman was so joyful because the jingle is so good, or even that she was ME, waiting patiently for the commercial to air and then celebrating its triumphant return. As it turns out, she's just happy to have her furnace in working order again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home